Well, I was not sure what to post about,but then I had an idea: My Cat!This is a picture of him. It is not a recent one, but he has not really changed much. Except he's a little fatter!
We got him from the shelter, and when we first got him, he seemed really nice. Turns out he was sick. Then, when he got better, he was kind of mean. Then he mellowed out and is pretty nice, but you still have to watch him, because he can turn on you in the blink of an eye! (Although, he does sometimes like to sleep in my bed!)
I think he should have a blog name. You can come up with an idea, and tell me in a comment! See you later!
6 comments:
How about "Lunch"?
He is so cute!
How about Gingercloud or Gingertail? They're like names from Warriors!
Those are good ideas! BTW, did you read the comment my Dad left?
Anne
I think Skye called him/her? Gimgertail once!
Gingertail sorry! not gimgertail! I am not very good at spelling!
Post a Comment